Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The new sleep pattern

Lately I have a new sleeping pattern, 5am to 12.30pm. It's not that I am suffering from insomnia or anything it is because of the once-in-four years football fest that is the EUROs.
It is quite great that my exams finish right on the day that the quarter finals of the championships commences.
For the uninitated, the EURO is a football championship between 16 of Europe's top teams.
for this year's championship the 16 teams are Portugal, Switzerland, Turkey, Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Poland, Croatia, France, Italy, Romania, Holland, Spain, Russia, Sweden and the reining champions Greece......and yes there is no England, whoever said England was a top team anyway?
Well now we are at the semi-finals stage with Germany taking on Turkey tommorow evening and Russia playing Spain on Thursday evening.....
After all this is over I might reclaim my regular sleeping pattern,
but for now I'll just sit back and enjoy the show!!!

No comments: