Saturday, July 5, 2008

Stuck in MidValley

Today after our farewell gathering for Alex I had to head back home via the KTM Komuter trains. Well as I stepped on to the platform I heard to announcer say "train ke Seremban telah mengalami gangguan waktu perjalanan kerana masalah teknikal". I was like "WTH? now what am I supposed to do in MidValley till the service resumes, so I went and had Mc D first....hmmmmm the new double chicken Mc Deluxe was certainly great....
Then received a msg from Amanda ' shoot, Alias Grace'....... I was supposed to pass her the Alias Grace Literature text book but I kept forgetting....so dashed across the complex and headed to the south court to pass her the book, saw Perasanth, Justin and Devan there too..they were trying to get a cab..
so after that I went back to the crowded KTM station, since I already complain much about the KTM in the previous post I wont do so here. so I sat there with nth but a cell phone with me......so what else could a person do with a cellphone in such a situation except text message or play games....since I phone lacked the latter I had to make do with texting...... Thanks Rachel for actually spending time to Text with me.... I owe u one.... anyways had to wait for almost 2 hours before boarding the train...but thanks to Rach and a few others such as Mei San and Alexander the wait didnt seem that long, thanks guys.,.....I blogged this just out of randomness

No comments: