Saturday, August 9, 2008

Something random

Name: Darryl D
Sisters: 3
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: UK size 8, US size 9
Height: 178cm (Ithink)
Where do you live: Kajang (not for long though, yay!!!)
Favourite drinks: vitagen
Favourite breakfast: bacon and eggs
you ever been on a plane: of course!!
Swam in the ocean: yup!
Fallen asleep in school: yes!
Broken someone's heart: I think a few years ago, yea probably
Fell off your chair: ya!!!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: no no no!!!!
Saved e-mails: yes..
What is your room like: it depends, it evolves a lot
What's right beside you: my handphone
What is the last thing you ate: cookies
Ever had chicken pox: yes
Sore throat: constantly
Stitches: I think so
Broken nose: no
Do you believe in love at first sight: it is possible, I wish it is, lolz
Like picnics: depends on with who, with family?? sure!!!!
was the last person you danced with: With my frenz!!!
Last made you smile: Kenneth L
Talk to someone you like: of course I like lots of people, there are many likable people
Kissed anyone: yea, my family love them so!!!!
Get sick:2 months ago
Talked to an ex: last month
Miss someone: not really
Best feeling in the world: hard to say
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: I have 1 stuffed bear
.Who do you really hate: people who only think of themselves and not the sufferingof others,people with too much pride, people with lots of hatred, people who kill people in the name of God
What time is it now: 2.19am
Randoms :Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:there are always people on my mind
Q: Do you have any siblings: I answered that just now
Q: Do you want children: yes just 1 or 2
Q: Do you smile often: yes yes yes!!!!!
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: NO. probably one of the worst I've seen
Q: Are your toenails painted: nope, that's be weird
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: asalkan boleh tidur sudahlah
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: black..
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Sitting home watching TV
Q: I can't wait till: I finally get a clear picture of my future
Q: When did you cry last: hmmm years ago??havent had many reasons to be sad
Q: Are you a friendly person: depends on the situation
Q: Do you have any pets: yes, my lil tortoises
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? : I dont think there's any1
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : Haha of course, my lil sis means a lot to me!!!!
Do you sleep with the TV on? : Nope
What are you doing right now? : Doing this, and listening to music, coldplay!
Have you ever crawled through a window? YUP!!!!
. Can you handle the truth? I'd like to think so
Are you closer to your mother or father? My mum
Who was the last person you cried in front of? Not sure
How many people can you say you've really loved?: all my family members!!!!
Do you eat healthy? I try to, but fail miserably
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? hmmm?
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? yea long long ago
How often do you go to church? weekly
Qs.If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? My mum
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : No specific answer
Are you confident? : YES!!!!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)-
-Sleep
-eat
-play
-play
-play.

No comments: