Friday, September 19, 2008

Time flies, it really does

It's been 3 weeks since I last posted something on my blog. Some how time seems to past me by without me even knowing it.
somehow things which seem to happen quite recently actually took place years ago.
The innocence of childhood.
The carefree-ness of school days
The fun of college.
It all gone, in the past never to return again. As I set my sights on yet another chapter of my life, University. I sit back and wonder where has all the years gone. Soon I will be stepping into those hallowed halls, but I know before long I will be standing there on graduation day closing yet another chapter of my life, life seems to fly by.......there's no repeats, no do-overs, no resets. this is it our 1 shot at life, we got to make the most of it, thought it sounds cliche live everyday as it it is our last day on earth. Treasure the simple things in life.
and not forgetting the most important part of life, love..... no not the love between those of opposite genders, althought it is important too, but instead I'd think that the love between family members are the most important and pure.
The love a parent has for their child, or the love that the child has for the parents are certainly something great that cannot be diminished. Then there is also the wonderful thing called love between the siblings and also those with the uncles, aunts, grandparents etc. To me this is what life is all about, love.
So I think we should all really treasure our love ones while we have them because life on earth is merely temporary and hence we got to make the most of it.

No comments: